Details This garment is made with moisture-wicking Sorbtek® technology; a performance yarn that keeps you cool, dry and comfortable and creates a superior soft hand-feel. The denim fabric also features REPREVE® ; yarns made from recycled materials including plastic bottles.
Gates Wash - Light Indigo
- Front whiskering & handsand front & back.
- Five pocket construction. Zip fly.
- Signature DEVIL-DOG side cording stitch.
- Authentic Bandana pocketing made from REPREVE®, a recycled material fiber.
Size & Fit * The Quantico - The ideal fit for an athletic build.
- When deciding between waist sizes, we suggest you size down due to the performance stretch in the waist.
- Sits below natural waist
- Extra room through thigh & leg
- Tapered leg opening 15”
Model is 6’0 wearing a 32x32
Material & Care
- 74% Cotton, 24% Polyester, 2% Spandex
- Wash once separately in cold water before wearing. Wash cold inside out with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
Excellent! I ordered a size too big and quickly returned them. The turnaround was one week. it was a great and easy experience. Please note go one size down from normal per the reviews. I didn’t believe them. LOL! Thanks Devil Dog I will be buying another pair soon!
These jeans are so very comfortable. As soon as I received them I ordered a second pair. These 2 pair of Devil-Dog dungarees are the only jeans I have worns since I received them. I haven't touched my Levi's or Lee jeans since. With the athletic fit I may have been able to wear 34 / 30 vice the 36 /30, and I am normally a 36 /30 but I have no complaints. Highly recommend these dungarees. I have been showing them off to all my friends.
These jeans ran a little big, I'm usually a 33 and easily went to a 32. Very comfortable, soft and easy to wear (no pinching or binding). They are my go-to jeans now and will buy more!
Overall, these are nice jeans. I've bought two pairs, different color, and size. The one thing I have notices is they run larger than your normal size. I typically am between a 36 and 38, my first pair was a 38 and they were way too big. Second pair is a 36, and they are a bit too large. My next pair will be a 34.
these are the best fitting jeans ever!